Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Review



I would like to share my user experience of Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc.

Phone Feature:
4.2 inches LED backlit LCD with 480 x 854 resolution
Second Generation 1GHz Snapdragon processor
512Mb RAM
8Mega Pixel, Autofocus camera with LED flash
1500mAH battery
All round of connectivity features: Wifi, bluetooh, A-GPS, 3G.





This is how the phone looks like. Sexy huh? I was attracted by it's super nice and sexy outlook. The unit I have is the Midnight Blue unit, there's another color available for Arc which is the Misty Silver which I think it's sexier.

What I like about this phone:
1. The sexy outlook of this phone and how slim it is. The arc is only 8.7mm "thick" at the middle part and 10mm thick at the top and bottom. I like thin phone as it feel good in your hand.
2. The new Sony Ericsson user interface(UI). I'm always a super fan of the vanilla android, and Sony Ericsson had successfully make me feel comfortable with their UI. The reason is very simple, because their UI is very close to the vanilla android UI, not much fancy fancy stuff, just some very simple tweak to the vanilla android UI. I'll be posting up a video to show you guys the UI of Xperia Arc
3. Large 4.2 inches super LCD screen. The screen performs very well even under the sun, you can view it clearly. 1 big plus point.

What I don't like about this phone:
1. This phone cannot play ".wma" files. This is a big let down for me as I always use the window movie maker to edit my ringtones.
2. This phone is a fingerprint magnet!!
3. Very small and stiff power on and camera button.

No comments:

Post a Comment